ASI Standards is a worldwide trusted source for calibration standards serving the petroleum, lube oil, crude oil and polymers industry since 1993.
Calibration Standards CatalogOur Calibration Standards Catalog is a comprehensive guide on all our special reference standards and related products. Click here to view & download!
Sulfur in Gasoline StandardsThe U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has enacted an important rule designed to reduce air pollution from passenger cars and trucks. Are you ready for EPA Tier 3?
Recently Manufactured Custom Standards
- Chlorine and Titanium in Hexane Check Standard @ 1.0 Wt%
- Bromine, Chlorine, Fluorine, and Sulfur in Lubricating Oil Check Standards @ 1, 30, and 300 mg/kg
- Lead in Glass Check Standards @ 0, 50, 100 mg/kg for recycled glass applications
- As, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Hg, Mn, Ni, Pb, S, Sb, Tl, V, and Zn in Lubricating Oil, 10 Calibration Standards with Randomized Concentrations
- Silicon in Lubricating Oil Calibration Standards @ 5, 30, 60, 120, 200, 300, and 400 mg/kg